OIP/SFA International Scholarship
This scholarship is to benefit a student who will contribute to the increased diversity and international representation at SFA. Some requirements may include a first language other than English, student lived in another country more than 5 years and or foreign or dual citizenship status.
- up to $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- Is English your first language?
- Have you lived in another country for more than 5 years?
- Do you have foreign citizenship or dual citizenship?
- Essay for International Scholarship: 1st time applicants - Please describe how you would share your culture with SFA. * If you are reapplying, please describe the international activities that you participated in during the past semester.
- Essay for International Scholarship: Describe your need for financial assistance.
- Scholarship recipients must participate in one major and three minor events during the academic year. Students will be required to sign-in at events to provide proof of participation. Failure to participate will result in automatic disqualification for one semester following the award year. I understand and agree to these terms.
- Show 1 more